Welcome to my blog. I am not a very regular blogger, but I try to keep this site updated with news and information. If there's none of the above I may just share my random ruminations.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A New Review For LIFE CLASS

Lou Graham says: ....A lovely story exploring a group of people who are all from different walks of life but all joined together through their mutual interest in art.

There are lovely sub-story lines between the characters and I enjoyed how each of the chapters focused on one of the leading characters, yet you were not leaving the others behind. It is clear that each person is on a journey, whilst most don’t even realise it.

Well written with humour and emotion. It is a lovely gentle read. This book will engage you and you’ll want to turn the pages to reach the very satisfying ending.

http://lougrahamiiblog.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/life-class-gilli-alan/

No comments: